Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Becoming an It Works! Distributor



I've been asked what it takes to become a Distributor for It Works! ๐Ÿ’š Well, the cost is only $99 + tax. In the kit, you'll receive a box of wraps which you can sell individually for $25 a piece. If you're worried about the money, don't. You can pre-sell these wraps, collect $25, and you've made your money for the kit. I'm sure you know 4 people, right? These are your four Loyal Customers that you can enroll, and be on your way to your Fast Start within the first 30 days. You'll start earning commission of $100. 

Not bad, eh? Before I received my kit I ordered a surplus of wraps and paid extra shipping costs to have them in two days and made some decent cash by wrapping friends and clients. So you definitely make your money back.๐Ÿ’š
Are there any quotas? No, none at all. You get out what you put into this business. It's all about having fun. I turn people on to the fabulous products I've been using myself.  ๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ’šHow much can you earn? ๐Ÿ’š I earned $340 in wrap cash because I had people wanting them for quite some time! It's that simple, however; I have been networking since I worked in corporate, which assisted me with launching my massage business, then my PT business, and now this. Along the way, I've gained clients who are spa/salon owners and small business owners. Networking is key.
Interested in learning more? We are having an online wrap party in the next few days. Pm me If you want to join. 
fitnesswithveronica*myitworks*com spa/salon owners and small business owners. Networking is key. 
Interested in learning more? We are having an online wrap party in the next few days. Contact me, or leave a comment If you want to join.   Or visit My website fitnesswithveronica.myitworks.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment