Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Protective Styling Challenge

Hiya!  I've been MIA a bit, but I wanted to give you an update on my natural hair care journey. Yes, I'm sporting a wig, been wearing it for about a week. Her name is Connie and I purchased it at my local beauty supply store. Mine was $29 and some change, but you can purchase online for cheaper, depending on where you buy it from.  I've added a few pictures below.


I also talk about some ups and downs in my haircare journey. Maybe you can relate or draw some info from this. Honestly, I was ready to cut my hair last week. I love my hair but it's frustrating when you spend time braiding or twisting and it doesn't come out the way you want. Yes, co-wash and shampoo regularly , do my deep conditioning and hot oil treatments. I've come to the conclusion that my hair needed some time off. I moisturize several times a day with Care Free Curl Gold activator and seal the ends with a little butter or sweet almond oil. Remember, the ends are the oldest part of your hair. Be good to them.



http://www.wigtypes.com/outre_synthetic_full_cap_wig_quick_weave_complete_cap_connie_futura.php?gclid=CjwKEAjwtIShBRD08fKD1OWSik4SJAAuKLovxclCXSgMbqlVCnXGVW275by0sGqlXxsVuwtlA5VX4hoCaSfw_wcB



No comments:

Post a Comment