Saturday, February 6, 2016

Fitness Journey, Beachbody Coach & Personal Trainer Certification

Good morning all you beautiful people out there! It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been very busy. For those of you in my circles, you've seen me in my Fitness & hair groups.

I passed my personal training certification program! Yay!!! I'm now a certified personal trainer and
I'm so happy. Also, in Spring I'll be taking on new massage therapy clients and I'm now a Beachbody coach. You don't have to have a personal training certification to become a coach, but for me I wanted that extra recognition.

Interested carving out that summer body now?   Check out my page here.  On my Beachbody page, you can choose a challenge pack and we can get started immediately.  For my personal training services in your area, email me here.

Now, a little about my fitness journey. Middle age spread hasn't got me down yet, no sir. And for that, I'm thankful. I turned 45 in December, October I joined a gym and started lifting weights again. I've also been doing my Insanity workouts a few times per week.  I'm no stranger to the gym and weight training. My goal is to pack on as much muscle as I possible can by incorporating squats, deadlifts, and bench pressing and other weight training workouts into my schedule. I've been trading fat for muscle and I'm loving it!



I'm putting together a challenge group and if you're struggling with motivation to lose weight, or build muscle, contact me.  I know the struggle is real, especially after losing the weight. I've been on a fitness/diet roller coaster all my life until last year. There is a balance to everything and once you find it, you won't believe how easy it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment