Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Violet is Blooming

Honestly I can't believe I didn't take the time to learn about my hair up until now.  We're totally co-existing in a peaceful manner.

While I absolutely loved my wigs, I can't believe I stifled Violet beneath them since April 2012. It's been a few weeks after my twists extensions have been taken out and let's just say I think I've adjusted well.

Violet has been in a bun all week and I just took her down to moisturize her with KeraCare...Boy I love that stuff!!  I've been using this as a moisturizer because to be honest I must remind myself that oils aren't to be used as moisturizers!!  See what I mean? Same goes for hair grease. I can't believe it because that's all we used back in the day was grease and water. Go figure.  Well peeps, until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment