Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Black Dymond Naturals Mango & Coconut Body Butter

Black Dymond Naturals Mango & Coconut Body Butter is now available for sale. This mix has been a blessing for extremely dry skin that becomes worse the older we get. If you're having difficulty maintaining moisture in your skin, then this wonderful body butter is for you.

Below are pictures of my creamy creation and it doesn't need to be refrigerated. Whipped body butter melts into your skin and creates a soothing effect while easing discomfort from the cold weather. Mango & Coconut body Butter is made to order. Shipping is only $5 in US only. 

The containers below are only 4 oz samples. Sometimes I'll send along samples for my larger orders. Shea, Mango & Coconut Body butters are also for sale. You'll receive body butters in plain white cosmetic containers. (Currently I'm still adjusting my logo)

Shipping is $5.00 on any and all orders and all sales are final. Any questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me!

8. oz.  $10.00

12. oz. $12.00





Black Dymond Naturals will also be selling jewelry. Below are a few pictures of earrings I've created for a client.



No comments:

Post a Comment