Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fitness Journey Progress

Well, this time last week I was in quite a predicament. I went shopping for some jeans and realized how much weight I've gained. I don't use scales, I tossed those out a long time ago. WEll, with the exception of tracking my progress while doing Insanity. But for now, I'm going by how my clothes fits.  


I purchased these sized 10 jeans from Burlington last Monday. Now, normally 10's fit me loose when I'm actually behaving myself. I tried them on in the dressing room and had to tug them over my hips. Hell, I couldn't even button the dang things but this helped to motivate me. Lots of clean eating, exercise, and perseverance. My goal are 8's, my normal size that are supposed to be fitting me the way these 10's are. Lmao!!


Feels like I've been here before. Oh wait... I have!  Once I get back down to where I want to be, I'll need to practice on how long I can maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment